Where is my license key?
Article ID: 000005170
Unused License Keys
Keys that haven't been used or assigned yet can be found under Assign Keys/Manage Resources.
To get to Assign Keys/Manage Resources:
- Log in to your account at https://secure.mozy.com. For more information about logging in, see Logging in to the Admin Console.
- Click on Assign Keys/Manage Resources found under Resources.
You may have to click on the User Group in which you are wanting to assign the key from:
Assign an unused key
To assign an unused key, you will need to associate the key to a user's email address:
- Choose one of the available keys
- Under Quota, enter the number of GBs for that machine's limit
- Under Email To, enter the email address for the individual you are adding the backup for
- To send an email with the key and a download link, select the option for Send emails
- When done, click Assign
For information about assigning and installing MozyPro, see the article Assigning Keys.
Assigned Keys in the Admin Console
To locate a license that has already been assigned to a computer:
- In the Admin Console, click on Search/List Machines.
- Click on the computer. The license key will be displayed at the top left of the computer’s information box.
Assigned Key on the Computer
To locate the license key on a machine that already has the MozyPro software installed and configured:
- Right-click on the MozyPro icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Select About. Your license key will be displayed in the information window that pops up.
- Click on the MozyPro icon in the upper menu bar.
- Select Open MozyPro Preferences. Your license key will be displayed in the preferences window that pops up.
Was this article helpful?