- Are you wondering if you are running the latest version of Mozy? Follow these simple instructions to make sure that each computer on your account is up to date.
- Mozy's services are not impacted by the OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) CVE-2014-0160.
How to Enable Mobile on a MozyPro Account
Article ID: 000003460
As a MozyPro Admin, you have the ability to turn your mobile access on or off from your account. By default, it is set to Off.
To enable access on mobile devices:
- Log in at www.mozypro.com/login.
- Click on your Partner/Account name in the upper right hand corner.
- Next to Enable Mobile Access: No click on (Change).
- Change the drop-down to Yes, then click Submit.
- If there is not an option to toggle this value, contact our sales department to have them enable Single Sign-On.