- Are you wondering if you are running the latest version of Mozy? Follow these simple instructions to make sure that each computer on your account is up to date.
- Mozy's services are not impacted by the OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) CVE-2014-0160.
Article ID: 000003242
Important: If you need to restore your data, do so before canceling your account. Restores in progress will be canceled if your account is canceled. For info on restoring, see Mozy Restores. If you have any account questions please contact Support prior to canceling your account.
To cancel your MozyHome account:
- Uninstall the backup software from your computer. For steps uninstalling Mozy, see Uninstalling Mozy.
- Log into your account, https://mozy.com/login.
- Click on Manage Account from the drop down menu under your name located at the top right of the page.
- Select My Profile.
- Deselect the Mozy Newsletter and Mozy email notifications (if selected).
- Next to Member Since, click Delete account.
- Type in account password to confirm account deletion.
- Fill out questionaire
- Click Submit.