- Are you wondering if you are running the latest version of Mozy? Follow these simple instructions to make sure that each computer on your account is up to date.
- Mozy's services are not impacted by the OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) CVE-2014-0160.
Uninstall Backup Software for WindowsMozy User Guide
Article Reference ID:
- If you use Windows 7 or earlier:
- If you use Windows 8:
- With the Start screen showing, type Control Panel.
- If you have a MozyHome account, in the Windows Control Panel, right-click MozyHome, and then click Uninstall.
- If you have a MozyPro account, in the Windows Control Panel, right-click MozyPro, and then click Uninstall.
- If you have a MozyEnterprise account, in the Windows Control Panel, right-click MozyEnterprise, and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes to confirm uninstalling the backup software
- Click Yes if you wan to save your configuration settings. Save your settings if you plan to reinstall and do not want to reselect files, reselect backup sets, and recreate custom backup sets. During reinstallation, you will be asked if you want to use your saved settings. For information, see Uninstalling or Reinstalling.
- If you are prompted to restart, click Yes.