Recovering Files Deleted from Your ComputerMozy User Guide
Article Reference ID:
You can download or restore files which were deselected from backing up or deleted from your computer. Deselected or deleted files do not count against your use of storage space, but do remain available to restore until your grace period for deleted files expires. For MozyHome accounts, this grace period is 30 days. For MozyPro accounts, the grace period is 60 days, and for MozyEnterprise it is 90 days. If you use Mozy Sync, you can recover files deleted from there as well.
- in the Mozy backup software for Windows by selecting the date and time of an occasion in the past when that file was backed up.
- in an Explorer window on a Windows computer being backed up with Mozy.
- in the Mozy virtual drive on a Windows computer being backed up with Mozy.
- in the local backup version history if you use Mozy 2xProtect on a Windows computer and if you have enabled version history for local backup.
- in the Mozy backup software for Mac by selecting the date and time of an occasion in the past when that file was backed up.
- in your Mozy account on the Web by selecting Include Deleted Files to include files considered deleted within your grace period.