Prevent Mozy from Backing Up on Specific Networks on WindowsMozy User Guide
Article Reference ID:
You can prevent Mozy from backing up your computer when it is connected to the Internet on specific networks. You may want to do this, for example, when connected to a metered network or a mobile network.
If you cannot change this setting and you use Windows, you may be able to resolve this issue yourself. For more information, see If Settings Are Greyed Out in the Mozy Backup Software for Windows.
- Choose one of the following options:
- (Windows 8) On the Start screen, click the Mozy Settings tile.
- (Windows 7 or earlier) Right-click the Mozy icon in the notification area, then select . For more information, see Open the Backup Software on Windows through the Notification Area.
Note: If you do not see the Mozy icon, you may need to reenable it. For more information, see Reenable the Mozy Icon.
- Click the Options tab, then click the Network tab.
- Under Network Filter, select networks to never use when backing up the computer.