- Are you wondering if you are running the latest version of Mozy? Follow these simple instructions to make sure that each computer on your account is up to date.
- Mozy's services are not impacted by the OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) CVE-2014-0160.
Prevent Mozy Backups on Specific Networks on WindowsMozy User Guide
Article Reference ID:
You can prevent Mozy from backing up your computer when it is connected to the Internet on specific networks. You may want to do this, for example, when connected to a metered network or a mobile network.
If you cannot change this setting and you use Windows, you may be able to resolve this issue yourself. For more information, see If Settings Are Greyed Out in the Mozy Backup Software for Windows. If you use MozyPro or MozyEnterprise, you may not be able to change this setting if your account administrator is managing it for you.
- Choose one of the following options:
- (Windows 8) On the Start screen, click the Mozy Settings tile.
- (Windows 7 or earlier) Right-click the Mozy icon in the notification area, then select . For more information, see Open the Backup Software on Windows through the Notification Area.
- Click the Options tab, then click the Network tab.
- Under Network Filter, select networks to never use when backing up the computer.