Change the Password for a User MozyPro Admin GuideArticle Reference ID:000016418
The following steps allow an administrator to change a user's password from within the Admin Console:
- Log in to the Admin Console. For additional information, see Logging in to the Admin Console.
- Under Users in the left-side pane, click Search / List Users.
- Click the email address of the user whose password you want to change.
- In the upper-right side of the Username Information panel, click Change User Password.
- Enter a new password for the user in the Password text box and again in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Save Changes.