Adding a User Group MozyEnterprise Admin GuideArticle Reference ID:000015989
- Log in to the Admin Console. For additional information, see Logging in to the Admin Console.
- In the left menu, click Add New User Group under Users.
- In the Name field, type the name of the new user group.
- (Optional) In the Billing Code field, type an appropriate billing code. The billing code is an optional code used internally by your organization—for example a code assigning the cost to specific cost center.
- In the Default Storage for Server Licenses field, specify the amount of default storage space to be assigned to servers for the new user group.
- In the Default Storage for Desktop Licenses field, specify the amount of default storage space assigned to desktops for the new user group.
- Click Save Changes.
After you have added a new user group, you need to transfer resources to that user group. See Transferring Resources for more information.