- Are you wondering if you are running the latest version of Mozy? Follow these simple instructions to make sure that each computer on your account is up to date.
- Mozy's services are not impacted by the OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) CVE-2014-0160.
Solutions are knowledge base articles that help resolve issues that sometimes occur with the Mozy product.
- What to do if your computer was stolen.
- Automatic backups are not working.
- Message 'StatusModelState has not overridden command title property' appears in dropdown menu.
- Mozyshell.dll failed to register HRESULT.
- Mozy is stuck at logging in or loading settings. See all search results for Solutions....
The Mozy FAQ articles are designed to help answer questions about using Mozy. Below is a list of some commonly asked questions.
- How do I install Mozy?
- How do I move to a new computer?
- How can I restore my files?
- How do I contact support?
- How long does it take to back up my data? See all search results for FAQs....